Rules for Missions Apr 20, 2012 14:21:04 GMT -6
Post by Akira on Apr 20, 2012 14:21:04 GMT -6
This is simply a quick run-down of how Missions will work. They will be posted in separate threads, and, unless specified otherwise, will usually be open students only. Each Mission will have a basic reward of credits. However, if certain conditions are met, there may be other rewards, though they tend to vary depending on each mission. While these conditions aren't necessary for completing the mission itself it will usually pay off to go out of your way to fulfill them.
There are a few things one needs to keep in mind about missions.1) Missions will come in three difficulty levels...Easy, Medium, and Hard. The easier missions will be good for beginners, though the harder missions will usually offer more/better rewards. The main difference between them is they Easy missions will usually only include one condition, which means only one extra reward. Meanwhile, Hard missions will often have as many as three conditions, meaning three extra rewards. The other (and move obvious) difference is that Easy missions will often be more straightforward. The tougher ones will not. So yeah.
2) They are first-come-first-served. The first person to post in the tread will be the one who gets the mission, so no complaining if you miss out on one you wanted. Unless stated otherwise, each mission will only be open to one person.
3) Unless stated otherwise, these will only be open to the students. After all, the point of them is to gather Credits and TP in order to improve your teams. Most staff members already have a full team of (usually) fully-evolved Pokemon to begin with, so it seems kinda unfair to the students who miss out on the opportunity
4) In addition to the rule above, each member is only allowed to take one mission at a time. However, you are allowed to take a Mission even if the character you're using is in the middle of a capture thread, and vice versa. Just make sure the two don't end up contradicting each other.
5) Only the character who took the mission and the mod taking care of said mission may post in a Mission Thread. Other than that, no one else may post in it.
6) Starting from your last post, people in a mission will have five days to post. If they don't post, then the mission will be considered a failure and re-opened...regardless of your circumstances. If the mission has more then one person going on it, inactive participants will simply be dropped from it, and the difficulty will be adjusted accordingly. If you end up dropped from a mission, you must wait three days before re-applying for it. If, by then, it's still open...then by all means. Feel free to take it a second time.
7) If the mission involves catching Pokemon, you will be reimbursed for each Poke Ball you end up using, after the mission is over. However, this only applies to the Normal Balls found in the Basic Item Shop. Special Balls (i.e. the ones obtained in the Ball Shop) will not be reimbursed. Most missions will provide you with whatever ball(s) you may or may not need, so they can be taken even if you don't have any in your inventory.
8) Once you complete a mission, you must wait at least a week in order to accept another one. This is to give other students a chance to take them...in other words, no fair hogging all of them to yourself.
Anyways, as long as you keep those things in mind, you'll be fine. Have fun.