FSA Advertising Promotion 2! Nov 7, 2013 9:47:07 GMT -6
Post by Akira on Nov 7, 2013 9:47:07 GMT -6
That's right. Were hurting for new members, so I decided to renew the Advertisement Promotion. What this means is that there are not only new prizes available, but those who posted in the last one are free to post in this one as well.
So here's the deal. Go around on multiple RPs and post our advertisement. Once you are done, post here with links to all the advertisements you posted. You will get a prize depending out how many ads you posted...
- 10 ads: 3,000 Credits and 20 TP
- 15 ads = the above, plus a free extra move for one of the Pokemon already in your party
- 20 ad: all of the above, plus an extra 1500 Credits and 10 TP
- 25 ads: all of the above, plus a coupon for a free item from the Poke Mart (the value of said item cannot exceed 5,000 credits).
- and finally, 30 ads: all of the above, plus a Pokemon of your choice that can a) be rare, b) be shiny, OR c) be fully evolved (only if you already have at least one fully-evolved Pokemon of your own; also, no Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution).
Here's what you're going to do. When you're done posting the ads, make a list including the name of the site you posted on, plus a link to the ad you posted. Then, once you have that together, post it here. There are some things I'd like you to keep in mind...
- Try to avoid posting the ad on a site that's already been posted. I know it's easier said than done, especially the longer this goes on...just...yeah. Do your best.
- If the site appears to be dead, then don't bother posting in it...I mean...what's the point of advertising if no one is there to see it?
- You may only post in this thread once, and you may not exceed more than 30 ads. Leave some for everyone else.
- Whichever character you post with will be the one to receive everything.
And with that in mind...have at it. I'd also like to note that, unless I decide to renew it like the last one, this will go on indefinitely. So, new members are more than welcome to do this when they have the time.